daughter :)

PitaPata Dog tickers

Monday, August 1, 2011

I dreamed a dream.

Gorgeous dress, not necessarily noble.
Using I phone, not necessarily rich.
I wore a gorgeous dress, walking on the red carpet.
Appearance though it looks noble, but there is ugly.

Rhythmic music from the piano strings
Ladies and gentleman started to dance.
Brisk dance, I can not dance
How to dance? I don't know.
I do not expect somebody said :"May I?"
I don't know how to dance.

I am not a rich princess, I am not imperious princess.
That Prince Charming is not belongs to me.
I don't want a man who riding white horse, but black horse.

Wake up!
This is not fairy tale.
No wizard, no magic, no witch, no prince charming.
This is real world, stop dreaming.

When I wake up, this is my real life.
FULL of stress.
HOMEWORK, EXAM..say hello to me.
Heavy bag pack, crush my sweet dream.
I need air, I need Oxygen.

I dreamed a dream today.



I'm Bibi.



No comments:

Post a Comment